About Costume:

When making this I decided to give simplicity patterns a try.  I matched it up to what my size was and everything but the final result ended up being 8 sizes to big.  No idea what happened!  It ended up being more of a pain to fix and make.  I wish the fitment was better.  I personally loved making the hat!  Adding in the logo was easy I just used some acrylic paint.  I used color resin for my drink.  I have a tutorial posted for the drill curls on my Youtube channel. 
  • Twitter Clean
  • YouTube - White Circle

© 2023 by David Cam.

Proudly created with Wix.com

© 2016 Copyright