/Ryofu Housen

About Costume:

I created a concept pattern in photo-shop and then calculated my pleats.  Once I figured out the spacing I was able to tape off where my plaid lines would be.  Doing it this way creates the stripes on every panel in the same location.  The Jacket was tailored for a better fit.

The wig was a simple styling.  I added in some color with markers.  This added a little more dimension and color.
Originally, I created a mold for the earring.  I wanted to make a bunch of them!  However the mold was very tiny and I was having a hard time getting the casting out right to make a bunch for my friends...  So, I just created this one from sculpey.
  • Twitter Clean
  • YouTube - White Circle

© 2023 by David Cam.

Proudly created with Wix.com

© 2016 Copyright