top of page
Costume Fabricator / Photography Team
I probably spent more time of this costume than I needed. I really obsessed on every single detail! Even though the costume looks simple…Which it is but it’s not. I am not really use to doing live-action already created costumes. I felt the expectation for accuracy was much higher and harder to achieve. I spent days trying to find every reference I could and studying the costume in all it’s aspects.
I drafted the pattern for the tunic and hood. I say hood but it’s the whole back part of it is open! I didn’t realize this until researching the costume. t used a light-weight knit fabric. The belt was created from vinyl and flashing. I got the wig from Adra Wigs. Which i struggled with styling the wig a lot. I finally got it to a point where I was ok with it. I may find another way to achieve the hair in the future.
bottom of page